Thursday, November 4, 2010

Breaking News About Breaking Dawn--Trip to Rio and Rob Outtakes

We don't have a lot of time to blog this morning, but we wanted to put up a few links to Breaking Dawn news that are floating around the Internet.

Breaking Dawn Synopsis Released at AFM (click HERE)
No surprises to those of us who have read the books, but it's still exciting to read about!


Jackson has been performing in Baton Rouge!
Read what the Lexicon ladies have to say about that HERE.
We love us some JBone, as a lot of you do!  Word is that he's been performing frequently at Boudreaux and Thibodeaux...sounds very cajun!


Have you seen the outtakes of Rob from the TV Week shoot?
Well, if not, feast your eyes on these...

 My fav by far!!  Love this pic.  
 The glasses he's wearing here have also been seen on KStew.  
I love when they share.  
It's so sweet.
Pictures courtesy of PattinsonLife
You can also view the pictures on Robert Pattinson News

Have you heard the rumors about the Trifecta 
heading to Rio de Janeiro?
What do you think they're going for?
Isle Esme?
Bella's dream?
Both?
My personal take is that since Rob, Kristen, and Taylor are going, they're probably doing a little of both.  Ashley has been on tour with the JoBros and she might even be meeting up with them.  I'm sure they are making the most of the trip and will be filming or doing pre-production on as much as they can.

Am I the only one who gets giddy with excitement just thinking about Breaking Dawn actually happening?!

What are your thoughts?

Trixie & Tess

2 comments:

MiMi said...

Crap! I broke my keyboard. I drooled on it. YUM. lol

Impulsive Addict said...

OMG! What a cool blog!! Love the signature!

And I ♥ Edward but I also ♥ to look at Jacob so a few pics of him would be GREAT!! ;)

You go girls!!