Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Trixie and I just wanted to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

We are so thankful for all of you. Running this blog would not be nearly as fun if you guys didn't stop by, read, and comment. We really appreciate every one of you!

We are also thankful for Twilight for bringing us all together. Rob is also at the top of our thankfuls list...as well as Rob P0rn.

Hope you all have a great day with family and friends!!

Loves,
Trixie and Tess
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

10 comments:

MiMi said...

I wondered where you guys were!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving girls!!

Impulsive Addict said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble gobble!!

Dangrdafne said...

Happy Thanksgiving to two of my favorite ladies :)

Have a great day, eat smart and enjoy!!! Hugs!

Kelly said...

Happy Thanksgiving Ladies!!!!

Have a wonderful day with your families and friends :)

XOXO
Kelly

MamaTink said...

Have a happy one !!

17foreverlisa said...

You know I love you!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

We had Thanksgiving and Christmas with my in-laws who are leaving to winter in Florida and just celebrated Thanksgiving with my side of the family yesterday. It's been nice.

XO

Lisa

TongueTwied said...

Hope you both had a wonderful Thanksgiving! So thankful your friendship through Twilight turned into sharing a blog and giving us laughs!

Casey said...

Hi, I am following you from Follow Me Back Tuesday! I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

http://caseysgoodlife.com

rpfangirldc said...

I hope your holiday was fantastic! I got that Jaxksper in the mail. I love him so much... Same with the RObward still living in bliss. Thank you both so so much. I'll email you this too.

hotpants™ said...

I'm way behind, but I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Also, Rob in the Santa suit totally made my afternoon. Merry HOTTIE Christmas!