Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Headmaster Holiday Video Starring Robert Pattinson

Last week a few of you had posted the video of Rob coming out of the woods and doing a little "skit" with Peter Berg.  Rpfangirl sent the link to us in an e-mail (thank you!) and Twired Jen had it posted on her blog.
 (Posted below for your viewing pleasure, in case you haven't seen it...or even if you have...it deserves to be watched multiple times.)


I've always dreamed of that happening to me...Rob just appearing out of the woods.

Back to the video...

The video was for ">The Taft School and I hate to show my ignorance, but I honestly had no clue what he was doing. I didn't know what The Taft School was. I needed to know about this video. Why was Rob in it? What the heck were they talking about? What is Headmaster Holiday?

I'm like the Queen of finding out useless information on the Internet. You want to know something...ask me. I may not know, but give me 5 minutes with Google and I'll find out.

So, I found out that The Taft School is some fancy-schmancy boarding school in Connecticut.  Every year, they have a "holiday" or "school break" as we common folk call it.  It was originally created so that William Taft's (the 27th President) son could attend his inauguration back in 1908.  William Taft's brother was the Headmaster at The Taft School back then and he wanted his nephew and son to be able to attend...therefore the "Headmaster Holiday" came into being.  The school continues to have the holiday every year and it's always announced in some grand way.  Last year, Peter had Will Smith star in the announcement.  This year, our very own Rob Pattinson.  You know there were some fainting girls in that auditorium.

You didn't know that you were going to get a history lesson on TnT today did you?!

Hope you enjoy the footage of Rob!


Trixie & Tesshttp://www.itsroblated.com/?zx=b01d04a11b98eac2

2 comments:

UtterlyAbsurd Bella said...

Thank YOU!!!! It was driving me nuts because I was like WTF is going on???? That clears it up a little for me! Rob is a good guy to do that. But we already knew he was a good guy :)

MiMi said...

How sad is it that I used to have a crush on Pete Berg. Don't answer that.