How was your weekend? Ours were busy, as usual. The next week or so will probably be hit-or-miss for us. With the holidays coming around, our blogging will be sporadic, but we will try to check in and post as often as we can. For those of you who won a giveaway in the past few weeks, your goods should be delivered (except for rpfangirl - going in the mail today!). Please let us know that you got your stuff. I sent everything via Fed-Ex, so I can track any shipment.
How is everybody doing with the IRWTSMN diet? I know holidays are the hardest. For me, the downward spiral starts about Halloween and it finally ends around New Year's night. That's when I make my NEW resolution that I "won't be this fat this time next year...blah, blah, blah." Well, I'm going to try to not do too much damage this year. It's just that much more that I'll have to take off and this is too much work to add any unwanted pounds.
Here's are my tips for the holidays:
- *Fill your plate with healthy options and just take a small portion of the more fattening dishes.
- *Wear tighter fitting clothes, so that you won't feel like you can stuff yourself...leave that for the turkey.
- *Spend more time visiting with family than eating food.
- *And always, always remember...what IF ROB WERE TO SEE ME NAKED??
- *AND NEVER leave home without these..
(click on any picture to enlarge)
Now how is that for some motivation to get your through the holidays?!
A HUGE thanks to Kelly from My discomROBulation. Thank you so much, Kelly!
How are you holding up through the holidays?