Friday, November 12, 2010

Winner!!

...and the winner of the Peter Facinelli autograph is...

Living with Edward!!  YAY!  Congratulations!!  


My little boy was the official name drawer, so that it would be completely fair.  He was so happy that he drew out a name he could read!  LOL.  He was like, "I know this one...L-W-E...what does that spell?...who's name is that?"  I told him it stands for Living With Edward and he said, in his innocent 6 year old voice, "she LIVES with Edward??" LOL.  He was pretty impressed.  Edward is beyond celebrity status in our house, as he should be in every house.


He was so into the name drawing, so he drew two more names.  Lucky for you girls, this momma is a sucker! 


Congratulations to 17ForeverLisa and Married2MyJacob!!  


I'm not sure what you girls will win, but I'm sure it'll be great!  Don't you just love surprises?!


Thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway.  I wish I could give each of you an autograph or something.  If by chance Peter is giving away free autographs, everyone gets one! ;)


Have a fanfreakintastic weekend!

Trixie & Tess

10 comments:

OneWarmMomma said...

Congrats ladies!!

There better be lots...AND LOTS...of beautiful pictures posted on here next week!!

Dangrdafne said...

WOO HOO!!! My bestie won the photo!!! So happy for her!! WOO HOO!!

And my other bestie won too!!! What a great day!

TnT I hope you have a fabulous time in Dallas! Please send pics, tweets, emails and anything else you want to while you are there - if it happens to be Peter I will send you my address LOL!!!!

TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen said...

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Impulsive Addict said...

LOL!

Your little pumpkin sounds adorable!

Congrats to the winners!

UtterlyAbsurd Bella said...

Awesome! Congrats to all of the winners!

Smitten said...

congrats to the winners! Cute story about your little fellow!

Living with Edward said...

LOL "she LIVES with Edward?" LOLOL!! I live with 8 Edwards. LOL Thank you again ladies!! I am so excited about this. You are amazing! Can not wait to see what happens on Twi-tour. I just hope that what happens on Twi-tour doesn't stay in Twi-tour. Wait. Are we allowed to even talk about Twi-tour?? Is that the first rule of Twi-tour??

MiMi said...

Congrats to the winner!!!! :)

17foreverlisa said...

Let me just repeat what I said on twitter when you announced the winners...SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I was so excited when LwE won and then about peed my pants when I saw that I won in a bonus drawing. I hope you gave your little guy a hug for me ;)

Congrats to (I am struggling to type this) Married2MyJacob (yep, that was tough). LOL!!! I'm just a tad Team Robward ;)

@Dangrdafne - As I told you, you had triple the chance to win this contest. Mwah!

Thanks for another great contest opportunity, Tess. Have a blast in Dallas and give Peter's butt a squeeze for me if you get that close.

Lisa

Lety said...

Congratz ladies!!!! you deserve it!! :) hope you TNT have a awesome time at the TwiCon <3