Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dear Rob

Dearest Rob,

*Please cue music, then scroll*











We know you're going to be extra busy this year what with filming Breaking Dawn and having beach sex with KStew, so we wanted to get our wish list in early...

All we want for Christmas is you.  Just so you know...in advance.  So, we'll be expecting you standing on our front porch wrapped up nicely in a big red bow (red is our favorite color).

Besides Rob and world peace, what are you wanting for Christmas this year?

5 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

HOLY MOLY! Those are some HOTT pics. I love the red whitey tighties but it was SO not what I have pictured him to wear in my head. But it works. He's one fine piece of a$$.

MiMi said...

IA called him a fine piece of ass!! LOL!!!
He's so adorable.

HG from Trueblood Twilight said...

Delicious pics by the way!

hotpants™ said...

One fine piece of ass... ditto!

I had to scroll through the pics really fast since I'm at work.

TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen said...

mmmmm having Rob under my tree would be a wonderful gift this year. My 6 year old nephew asked if he could have a pro hockey player for Christmas, I asked him if I could have one too. He looked up to the sky to yell at Santa to bring me Patrick Sharp from the Blackhawks.. If that works I will be kicking myself for not asking for Rob too :)

PS: If you google him in some of his pics he has total Robward hair and is quite easy on the eyes ;)