Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Breaking Dawn Trailer on MTV Movie Awards?

Ask yourself this one very important question...

Can you wait until June 5th?

That's when the 2011 MTV Movie awards will air. It is rumored that they will (again) have the exclusive on the Breaking Dawn 1 trailer.


I'm being totally honest with you guys here. I'm not sure I can wait. I'm having major Twilight/Rob/Edward withdrawls. I'm liable to something crazy. I'm not sure what, but something...get another Twilight tattoo or fly across the country to breath the same air as Twi stars...go on a ridiculous shopping spree for more Twi merch...or eat a whole carton of those adorable Eclipse cupcakes I saw at Hell-Mart last night.  Something. 


Trixie and I were just talking today and we've agreed that life has lost purpose. Edward is like our (midnight)sun and he's left us due to an Eclipse...Twilight seems so far away and a New Moon is no where around. The only things that can save us is a Breaking Dawn.
 This is like a life line...like we're drowning in the middle of the Pacific Ocean (that's a big damn ocean) and Robward threw us a life preserver. 

What do you guys think?  Will BD1 trailer air at MTV Movie Awards?  Will Summit srsly make us wait THAT long?  Do they hate us or what? 

How are you coping these days?  Does it feel like we're never going to get to see The Precious on the big screen ever again?...does 11.18.11 seem like a million years away?

Dish with us.  Tell us how you feel.  It makes us feel more normal.
Trixie & Tess

9 comments:

hotpants™ said...

I don't doubt that they'll make us wait that long. Even though I know what happens, I refuse to watch the trailers when they come out. I know. I'm a weirdo. I change the channel or avert my eyes and scream until it's over.

MiMi said...

They WILL make us wait. They're jerks like that.

Dangrdafne said...

As for just Rob - Water for Elephants comes out in April so that should help. As for Twilight people, well I will wait. I am glad it isn't all just over in the next month. The longer the better in a way. Well for me at least ;)

Are you ladies going to Forks 2011 this year???? I hope so!!!

TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen said...

I have a feeling that I will be okay waiting until the MTV Movie awards.. I have enough fan made pictures and videos that help. Plus like Dangrdafne said there is WFE in April. Plus there is a convention I have to save up for so the longer it takes to get here the better.

Jaymes805 said...

Jeeze June feels like years away. I guess I'll wait... can't really do much about it except maybe read the books/watch the movies over and over and over, close my eyes and picture the trailer of BD in my mind. Hopefully it will be as good as I imagine. If not, I'm gonna go spider monkey on someone.

TwitardedMom said...

This long wait will NOT make me more normal. It would take a lot more than a Twi-drought to do that.

I can remember when there were hundreds of days until Twilight and New Moon. It seemed like those movies would never, never get here. Yet they did. So, I'm not as worried about this one.

Smitten said...

Yeah, I think they'll make us wait.

For once I'm going to think of this positively. June is a whole lot sooner than November. 4 months vs 10 months. I can make it. Though I'd like a whole lot of stills, spoilers, on-set pics and just more Rob in the meantime!!

Thank goodness we have WFE to look forward to,it'll break the twilightless monotony!

April said...

I am holding on to dear life with the Sookie Stackhouse series (True Blood) and Vampire Diaries (Holy Hotness, Batman ... give me a few moments alone with those Salvatore brothers!!) to keep my mind off of my Saga addiction. It is hard, but I am coping.

Alisha said...

Vampire Diaries is keeping my vampire levels balanced for now. But, it feels so surreal! It's does seem forever for November to come:P I keep thinking what will happen after BD Pt. 2 comes out on DVD!!!! Oh, I can't even think about itD: