Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Did You Miss Us?

I know you're probably wondering WTH happened to those TNT girls. 

OK, you're probably not and it's just totally conceited of us to think that you are.  We know you have lots better things to do than to worry your pretty little heads about our whearabouts, but we're totally thankful to those of you who have Tweeted, PM'd, or Emailed your concerns!  It's nice to be missed.

I know I speak for Trixie too, when I say that We've really missed you guys!  We've missed the blog and pouring over our Rob/Twilight blogs everyday.  We hate being outta the loop!

When I'm not here, I feel like a piece of me is missing.  I know that sounds a bit kooky, but let's face it...I'm a bit kooky.

I wish I had some great Rob news to tell you, or a fabulous new Robsten pic to post...some Twi gossip, or set news...BREAKING Breaking Dawn news...or whether or not Ashley stole that Jonas boys' virginity.

But I've got nothing.

Actually, I was kind of hoping that you all could catch me up to speed. 

Do you have any Twi related news/gossip that we need to hear about?

To tidy up some blogging business from 2010, our winner of the Twilight in Forks DVD, copy of Bree Tanner, and the New Moon wall thingys is...

CherylSab!  Congrats!! 

Email us your address and we'll get your Twistuff out to you ASAP!

Later this week, Trixie is going to discuss Rob's fashion choices from the People's Choice Awards.  Is he getting too comfortable in his relationship with Kristen? 

Also, we'll discuss what we're anticipating for the Golden Globes and Oscars. 

*crossing our fingers* for a whole lotta Robsten!

It's good to be back!

~TessTrixie & Tess

10 comments:

Jaymes805 said...

Oh how I've missed you! I was seriously thinking last night "Where are Trixie and Tess??? I should tweet them and find out if everything is ok" but then I spaced it as I drifted into my medicine induced sleep because I've been dealing with the Spanish Influenza lately (where is Carlisle to save me??). And now I see you went and read my mind Edward style and you're back! Love it. You're not conceited, we really did miss you! :)

Smitten said...

Don't worry, you aren't the only ones MIA. Nice to see ya back though!!!

Impulsive Addict said...

Yes, you were missed. I think everyone is still tryin' to get back in the groove of things after the holiday. It's all good girls!

HG from Trueblood Twilight said...

Ah, you guys aren't the only ones. Seems a few blogs have taken an extended holiday break. It's been hard to get back in the swing of things for me too. You haven't missed much, and if you saw the BD pic today. That was it! Oh, maybe Rob being in Cosmopolis... but that's it, I swear.

MiMi said...

Hey this is weird, I just tweeted at you asking where you were!! LOL!

Dangrdafne said...

I saw a comment or two from you yesterday and was very happy to see you were still around. I have missed you but understand that real life sometimes has to come first.

Congrats to CherylSab!

April said...

Love that you girls are back ... and I thank you so very much for sending love on my blog, too!

rpfangirldc said...

YAY!!! I'm glad you all finally posted. I've missed reading your bloggy goodness. I'm usually so far out of the loop, that when you aren't spilling some Tiw-bits or Rob-ssip, I am even more lost.

Can't wait to see your PCA thoughts.

TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen said...

You're back!!!

and so am I... I have been a lazy blogger and lazy blog stalker. I really hate when RL gets in the way of my fun. Can't wait to get your take on the golden globes.

17foreverlisa said...

Yes, you were missed, but as HG and Kassie said, a lot of us have been lazy bloggers lately. I think that twitter has changed the face of blogging truthfully. So much instant feedback and interaction.

At any rate, welcome back!