Thursday, January 27, 2011

Meet Steph Meyer

10 lucky Twifans will get an advanced copy of The Official Illustrated Guide AND get to sit down and chat with THE Stephenie Meyer!

For details on entering, go to The Twilight Saga.

The Official Illustrated Guide will be available on April 12, 2011, but you can pre-order now at Amazon.

Would you like to win a chance to meet Steph Meyer in person?!  What would you say?  What would you wear?!  Oh, the decisions.

What IF Rob were to see you naked?  Oh, wait.  Wha?  Come back tomorrow to discuss IRWTSMN!

Trixie & Tess

6 comments:

rpfangirljr said...

I have no idea. SOmething comfortable. I would hope that he wouldn't laugh.

Impulsive Addict said...

Why yes, yes I would love to meet her!

And if Rob could see me naked, he would vomit. Right on my shoes. I promise. It's not pretty.

MiMi said...

I would love to chat with her...and let her buy me lunch.
And then die because IRWTSMN I would die.

Dangrdafne said...

I have to enter this. I would love to meet Stephenie. Thanks for the link.

UtterlyAbsurd Bella said...

I have met Stephenie but it was so briefly. I would love an opportunity to actually sit down and chat longer with her! I nerd to get my but over there and enter!!!

Salt said...

Thank you thank you thank you for the preorder link! I was wondering when the heck this was coming out. I've been looking for it...this explains why I haven't found it yet. :)