Wednesday, January 19, 2011

WFE Reshoots

Did you notice that Rob was sporting some auburn hair at the Golden Globes?

Apparently, Robowski showed up.  I love Robowski.  It's been a while.

*pardon me while I fangirl and swoon for a moment*

I'm counting down the days until Water For Elephants!  Come on, April 22nd!

According to blogs and rumors, the WFE cast was called back for some reshoots.  I read a few different times that there is a "surprise ending"...sounds exciting.  I'm fine with anything "surprise", as long as they don't screw with the story line.  I hate when books are translated to film and they jack everything up by changing the ending. 

Any guesses on the "surprise ending"?

Are you as excited as we are to see Rob on the big screen again?!



Trixie & Tess

6 comments:

Smitten said...

I flove Robowski! Soooooo beautiful! Loving all the reshoot pictures that have emerged!

"I hate when books are translated to film and they jack everything up by changing the ending" You mean like they will with Breaking Dawn??!! Well, I guess the actual ending will probably stay the same, but I'm sure there will be an actual fight, they're all about ramping up the action.

I don't know what they might do with the WFE ending. Must reread the book.

MiMi said...

I can NOT wait for WFE. And they best not jack with the story line. I hate that!

rpfangirldc said...

First, I love Robowski so freakin' much!!! I don't want him to leave... ever!

As far as the surprise ending... I can only come up with one thing... in my pervy mind at the moment... Rob naked. That would definitely be a surprise. =D

TongueTwied said...

I haven't read the book, but my best guess is that there will be some sort of memory clip montage based on what they showed in pictures of their lives together, but again I don't know how the book ends. :)

Which is ironic because I just did a post of how when Bella lifts her shield at the end of BD I hope they do a clip montage and use never before seen footage mixed in with the old stuff.

TongueTwied said...

@fangirl, YES Rob naked would be a great surprise. Hope they have an ambulance parked outside the theater too!

TwitardedMom said...

I'm loving Robowski. It seems like a more adult role than Tyler or Edward. Will never talk hubby into seeing Water for Elephants, so am planning on getting a group of girls together from work.