Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's Time (WARNING: another Team Jacob / Taylor Lautner post)

It's time. 

We've been asked to do another post on TLaut...aka Jacob Black, Taycob, WolfBoy to many, and Sharkboy to some. 

What our readers want, our readers get.

Trixie can't bring herself to discuss Taylor in this manor, so I'm taking one for the team and putting together, yet another, Team Taylor/Jacob post.

I think we can drop the boy now though.  He's a man.  He's 19.  He had a birthday last week.  "Happy belated Birthday, Taylor!"  No one is going to jail.  Although, I know we have some readers to have a strong adversity to him.  So, I'm giving people who are offended by his presence enough warning to turn away now. 

It's about to get hot up in here.

A steamy 108 degrees to be exact.


I think what might help you Rob/Edward fans out there (if you're still with us) is to try not to focus on this...

and just try to see Taylor outside of the realms of Twilight.

Then, perhaps you might find a little corner of your heart for him???  (I'm trying here people.)

I always have to throw this one in.  I think it is one of the BEST pictures of him.  Ever.  Those photographers know what they're doing...notice the belt coming undone...yep, you know where your mind goes after that.

Other than filming Breaking Dawn and being all up in Bella's business, what is Mr. Lautner up to these days?

Last time we did a post on him (which has had over 3,100 hits so far...our 2nd highest viewed post of all time) he was filming the movie Abduction, where he stars as the lead role, Nathan. 
He's so Tom-Cruise-Mission-Impossible here...minus the crazy-jumping-on-Oprah's-couch-thing.

It is in post-production right now and due to be out in theaters sometime this year


He is also in pre-production on a movie called Incarceron, where he stars with Emma Watson.  It's scheduled to be out in 2013.  So, Taylor isn't going anywhere. 

From the sounds of things, he has plenty of new projects lined up when Twilight is over.

Can I get a long, drawn-out (sad sad sad) moment of silence?

I really don't like to think about the Twilight movies coming to an end.  It makes me uber sad....and depressed...like drinking before noon depressed...DEPRESSED.

OK, let's think happy thoughts...




Much better.
Trixie & Tess

10 comments:

Smitten said...

Traitor.

Lucky you redeemed yourself at the end. ;)

xo

RobzSinger said...

I think Tay Tay has his moments. If I was a teen I would be all over that. I wish him the absolute best.

Brandy@YDK said...

ok I can appreciate a set of rock hard abs when I see them. and although I'm team edward. If edward was out of town, or the room, I would be all about some 19 yr hotness.

Kelly said...

And yet... you can not post without the pretty... come now... admit it... even you need the Robshot in the end.. but I admire your catering to the masses.. or the handful which ever the case was

I will say this about him.. I admire how hard he worked to keep the role of Jacob... he seems like a good kid.. and I wish him the best in the future... I also think he was hillarious on SNL...

OK.. back to ROB.. thank you!

Impulsive Addict said...

Be right back...my panties combusted.


Whew. That.Was.Awesome.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE me some Tay Tay.

I am cougar. Hear me ROOOOOAAAAARRRR.

TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen said...

I think Taylor does have some attractive qualities but I'm just not prepared to be a cougar at 25. Sorry Taylor just no. If I was a tween I'd be all over that!

Do you watch the show The Middle? I watched it last night and the fourteen year old daughter goes to see a rated R movie staring her favorite actor EVER Taylor Lautner... had me in stitches.

Dangrdafne said...

I like Jacob and I like Taylor but then I am Team Everyone. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders and I like how hard he worked to make sure he remained a part of Twilight. He seems to be a great friend to Kristen and I can appreciate that. I hope he will be around for a long time and I hope he can maintain that body because he is very lovely to look at :)

Date Girl said...

Oh yuhhhummmm. Now if only we could transpose Rob's face onto Taylor's body (with Taylor's skin tone) he'd be perfect. Taylor is cute, but still too young looking. Rob is too skinny (there I said it!) but still smoking hot. Thanks for the man candy pics!

MiMi said...

Okay.
I see how it is.
IA and I are the ONLY ones who want to molest Taylor?
Fine.
More for us!

hotpants™ said...

I love that picture too, but I'd never noticed the belt. Thanks for pointing that out. I was already thinking dirty things, but it just got a whole lot worse. I'll always be Team Edward, but I wouldn't kick Lautner out of my bed.