Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Money For Nothing

...and THIS chick is for free! (<----Dire Straits song.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't tell me.)

He owns me.

I want my MTV!

(pictures courtesy of robertpattinson.org)
Rob and the crew have arrived back in Vancouver for more filming of BD.  According to People, RPattz and KStew flew there on the same private jet, but took separate cars to the hotel.  What's that all about?  Maybe just less press when they're separate.  In my mind, they took separate cars so they could avoid all the papz and then they rendezvoused back at THEIR room.  It's Robsten 24/7 up in here.

What do you guys think?  Together?  Separate?  Shackin' up?  Putting up a front for the Papz?

Also, what are our chances of having a Robsten moment this Sunday at the Oscars? 

Gather.com rumors that KStew is "too busy" for the Oscars.  Boo.  I'm sure she would look stunning.  She very seldom disappoints at big events.  The same article did state that Rob is more than likely going to be there and possibly might present. 

My hopes are high.  I have my DVR set. 

You just can't be too careful when The Precious has a possible TV spot.

XOXO,
Tess
Trixie & Tess

8 comments:

MiMi said...

Um. How can you be too busy for the Oscars?!
If I was Rpattz I'd be so irritated with that dude holding onto my jacket. It must be really hard to be a celeb...**sighs**
Srsly. That would be irritating.

Dangrdafne said...

I want to know what second hand shop Rob shops at - he gets some interesting items there :)

PS I am now going to sing that song all day harumph

Brandy@YDK said...

they have to be together. it's fate.

TongueTwied said...

Matching the song with Rob was perfect girls!

But like @DD, I will now being humming it for a while.

I tweeted that JoshuaHorowitz and said Rob wearing an MTV jacket bettr not be the BIG twi related event he teases us about. ;)

hotpants™ said...

I'll be watching and recapping. I can't freaking wait. Robsten or not, The Oscars are my FAVORITEY FAVORITE EVER.

rpfangirljr said...

Rob and the MTV jacket... Oh geez... too perfect! I can't wait to see handsome Tux Rob on Oscar night.

Impulsive Addict said...

I should've read this first before saying that I didn't know who The Precious was. Whoopsie!

Don't hate me but I am HATING his outfit. It's not appealing but I know how it goes when you're in LUST with someone. They look good in EVERYTHING.

They are sooooo together. But maybe they have an "open" relationship?

TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen said...

They are totally Robsten all up in their hotel room. Like they could stay away from each other too long. If Rob was my *no confirmation* boyfriend I would totes be stuck to him like glue. He's too pretty not to stare at all the time :)

I honestly couldn't see Kristen at the Oscars this year. I mean Rob has an Oscar contending piece of work with Water For Elephants (<-might be slightly jumping the gun) but K's projects are not being touted with as high a profile as WFE. That's not to say she won't be there next year *cough*SupportingRob*cough*