Wednesday, March 2, 2011

GlassesUSA.com...all the cool kids are doing it

GlassesUSA.com recently contacted us and asked us to do a blog post about their site. We thought it over for a bit. I have never done a paid blog post before, but since I wear glasses and have a lot of experience picking out frames, I decided that it would be a legit post for me.


GlassesUSA.com offers a HUGE selection of frames. I immediately went to their site to check out what they offered and found several frames I would love to own. They offer designer eyeglasses at discounted prices. They have several really cute cheap glasses (right up my alley…I’m feeling a new set of frames coming on). They also offer rimless glasses frames, men’s, women’s…you name it, and they’ve got it!


I think one of my favorite parts about their site is the Virtual Mirror. I had the best time with it! You can just download a picture or use your webcam and try on as many frames as you want without ever leaving your house!


I don’t know about you, but that is one of my favorite parts of internet shopping…no pushy sales people, no crowds…just peace and quiet…and the ability to shop in your pajamas before you’ve even brushed your teeth. It’s bliss.

Someone else had a great time trying on eyeglass frames too.

They even have prescription sunglasses

a lot like the ones some of our favorite Twi-stars wear.

So, if you need a new pair of glasses, check out GlassesUSA.com!

You really can get a great pair of eyeglasses without breaking the bank!

For our readers:
You can save 10% on your next order of glasses with the code: Mommy10

Specials:
Take $10 off any order of $100 or more with the code: 10FS
Take $15 off any order of $150 or more with the code 15FS


Trixie & Tess

4 comments:

rottymama said...

Thanks for that tip! I do need a new pair. I have worn glasses since I was five. I've tried contacts but they just don't work for me. Plus I get this stupid eye ulcer that comes and goes.

Do you know if you have to do measurements etc to have them fit properly?

MiMi said...

I wuv playing with their site and seeing what I look like with glasses. : )

TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen said...

I've been looking for new glasses recently... I'm a contacts wearer and I have extremely poor eyesight so when I get up in the morning and don't feel like putting my contacts in just yet or if I'm gonna fall asleep watching a movie at night I like to wear my glasses. I will def check them out :)

Impulsive Addict said...

LOVE IT! Rob looks HOT in glasses!