Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Have You Colored Rob?

It's the last day to break out your crayons, colored pencils...Sharpies...whatever you like to color or create with, and send us your creations!!


So far we only have 3 entries!

Here's the link to the coloring sheet -  click here


If you need a bigger incentive, we'll add a $20 Amazon or Target gift card to the loot...so, if you win the coloring contest, you'll win The Robert Pattinson Album AND a $20 Amazon or Target gift card!  So, don't miss out!  Send us your pics today (or at least an email letting us know you're sending it ASAP)! 

5 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

i'm gonna do it asap

TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen said...

I'm on it!

Impulsive Addict said...

Mine looks stupid. All I found were silly sharpies.

MiMi said...

I'm gonna do it!! Later!!! WAIT FOR ME!!! Trust me, it will be BAD!!

OneWarmMomma said...

Just printed it out. I'll break out my crayons when the kidlets go to bed :o)