Friday, March 4, 2011

Speaking of Sparkle Peens...

(Click to enlarge...TWSS)

Some friends and I have had this discussion on "The Facebook" before and I think we've come to a very logical and (Stephenie Meyer approved) "scientfic" explanation.

BUT I'm curious.

What do you guys think?

What is your rationale on this particular..and very important...Twi-topic?

I mean, obvs, something is flowing down there.  He impregates Bella for the love of half-breeds. 

I know my theory.  It's simple Twi-logic.

What's yours?
Discuss.

Yours Truly,
Tess♥
Trixie & Tess

P.S.  Don't forget about the Coloring Contest (<------Click Here)!!  You have all weekend to get him printed out and colored...anyway you choose, just be creative!! 

7 comments:

VampiresWeLove said...

I just don't know what to say about the sperm factor, but as far as the erections go....I figure all that blood they drink has to go somewhere ;)

Smitten said...

I love that Twilight is such a phenomenon that people have to try to disprove it. It's FICTION people!

Anyhoo, I say it's the venom coursing thru his veins. And the sparkle p33n!

Plus it's Edward. You KNOW he's got to be packin'! That's logic! ;)

xo

Olivia Carter said...

I'm pretty sure I read a note where Stephanie Meyer confirmed that it's venom that *ahem* "inflates the balloon". But I'm not sure about the sperm to actually impregnate Bella. I'm guessing that it can't be venom because that probably would have "changed" her right then.

Brandy@YDK said...

it's sparkle magic.

MiMi said...

Seriously!!! We have had this same discussing A LOT! Probably way more than we should.

hotpants™ said...

I have never thought about this. In my mind, he can do it well all night long. That's all I need to know. ;)

Impulsive Addict said...

ohmegee! This just made me pee my pants a little!! I don't know that I ever thought of that and I re-read the sex scene more times than I care to admit.

I need to check out the coloring contest. I'm way behind.