Thursday, March 24, 2011

We'd Like To Thank The Academy...


We'd like to thank the Academy of All Things Rob and Twilight


*awkwardRobstenmoment*

and we'd also like to say a big THANK YOU to Lisa @ 17Forever, Jen @ Twired, Rathgasm 101 and Jayme @ Borderline Phenomenal for awarding us the One Lovely Blog Award.

*tear*

That is so sweet.  We feel so honored that you think our blog is lovely.  The feeling is mutual, my dears.

Award Rules

To accept this award one must follow the rules.
1. Thank the person that gave it to you and link it back to their blog.
2. Post 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs.





So, here's 7 RANDOM facts about TNT.
1. Our names are not really "Trixie" and "Tess".  I know, you had NO idea, right?!
2. Trixie INSISTS on remaining anonymous, but I (Tess) on the other am kinda over the anonymous thing.  I have THREE blogs and I start getting major cases of MPD (multiple personality disorder).  I just can't keep my name straight...so, if you've ever received a comment from "JennyKate", I'd just like to come clean and let you know THAT'S ME.  JennyKate is Tess, Tess is JennyKate.
3. We started this blog anonymously so that we could gush about Rob and say ANYTHING we wanted without judgement or persecution...and so we could talk freely about wanting to have Rob's babies, and our desire for him to see us naked.  It was nice for a while, but now it's kind of a pain in the butt.  I love being Tess, but it's annoying to have to switch accounts to leave comments under the right name...so from here on out, you'll just know.
4. Trixie and I have NEVER met in person.  Ever.  But we desperately want to! 
5. We met from our personal blogs.  We connected over our love for Twilight and Rob.  From there, we realized we had just about everything else under the sun in common.  We're kindred spirits.
6. My personal blog is www.jennykate77.blogspot.com.  If I'm ever absent from here, you can always find me there!  Stop by and say "hi" sometime.
7. Um, we start a diet about every other week...but they all revolve around IRWTSMN. 

Here's some of our favorite bloggers who we pass on this award to...
Living In France
Handbags and Handguns
17 Forever
Twired
Twilight Junkies
My discomROBulation
Robzsinger
Robmusement
Confessions from an Impulsive Addict
Borderline Phenomenal
Rathgasm 101
Dangrdafne
Living with Edward
The Inappropriate Crush

We feel like we've missed somebody.  Please, don't feel like we don't love you, if you're not listed!  If you haven't received this award and you read us and we read you...consider yourself ONE LOVELY BLOG!

We think you're all AWESOME.

Loves,
Tess
Trixie & Tess

12 comments:

MiMi said...

Awww....aren't you sweet?!
Thanks, girlies! :)

solesin said...

That's a lovely story! I wish I thought that. Everybody knows that I'm crazy about Twilight.
Really I both of your blogs
Love
Solesin

Jaymes805 said...

Awww sweets!!! :) Haha I had no idea you haven't met in person, I assumed you were like me and Demanda.. RL besties! Also thought your names were Trixie and Tess ha. I'm naive. ;)

Love u ladies!

hotpants™ said...

Can you at least answer me this? Do I read Trixie's blog?

Ok, enough about that... Let's talk about me. I GOT AN AWARD. WOOHOO!

Impulsive Addict said...

I'm so excited you finally came out of the closet! ;) I had a feeling it may have been you, JK.

I feel a little bit famous right now. My blog name is listed up there! I love feeling famous! It's like when I go have dinner with Jen Aniston..

Thank you for my award! You rock my socks off!

UtterlyAbsurd Bella said...

Well deserved ladies....well deserved! *applauds* I love how you "met"! It's amazing how this phenomenom is bringing all of us together! I hope you get to meet each other for realz, real soon!
Thanks for the shout out!
xo
Marie

RobzSinger said...

Thanks so much. I'd like to give a shout out to God and to Twitarded, cause without them I would have never started a blog....

I had no idea your name was Jenny and that you had another blog. Hooray! I'm now stalking you, er, following you in two places. ;)

My blog bud, Jen, and I have never met either. Hopefully soon.

Are you girls able to go to NY for the WFE premiere?

rpfangirljr said...

Mega congrats!!! Loved your speech! I had no idea your real names weren't Trixie and Tess... no idea ;)

CONGRATS GALS!!!

Smitten said...

Congrats to your awesome blog. And mucho thanks for thinking of me!!

You two have never met? I assumed the same as jaymes805.

Hmmm... now to try to figure out who Trixie is ;)

xo

April said...

Congrats!! You girls are definitely deserving!! xoxo

17foreverlisa said...

Thanks for the shout out and congrats on the award(s). You know I love you two. I feel pretty honored that I knew your real name before this post. Of course, you've been in my Robsten loop for a long time now. XOXO

Dangrdafne said...

I loved your random items - things I didn't know but now I do. My favorite is that you have never met each other in real life - I would honestly think that you are sisters and I don't talk to you that much but the friendship that comes through this blog and your emails is just wonderful and I am so happy I know both of you.

Thank you too :)