Thursday, April 14, 2011

I Have A Confession...

I am SO jealous of all of your lucky people going to the NYC WFE Premiere...I can't even stand it! 

I mean don't get me wrong...I'm happy for you guys.

But I want to be there so bad.

I'm really hoping that you girls have a super great time...and that you get a glimpse of His Holy Hottness...and perhaps get to touch him...breathe the same air as him...

*sigh*

What?  Where was I?

Oh, yes.  I'm jealous.  That's right.

Not going to the premiere feels like when I was in school and I didn't get picked for the kickball team...or that one year I didn't make cheerleader.  I feel like I'm on the outside looking in. #nofair

In all seriousness, I hope you all have a splendid time...I need to live vicariously through your experiences, so Tweet often and plan on posting a detailed blog...with LOTS of pictures! 

*I'm wishing Rob-sightings and OMG-moments for all of you*
XOXO,
Tess
Trixie & Tess
P.S.  Kelly from My DiscomROBulation won our WFE Giveaway!  Congrats, Kelly!!

11 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

i'm jealous too.

RobzSinger said...

really wish i could meet you there. ;) xo

Impulsive Addict said...

What? You're not going? What kind of fan are you?

MiMi said...

I'm jealous.
And a tad bitter.
Whatever.

Kelly said...

I WON! THANK YOU!!! Thats double good news today!

First the contest win and then I found out that my WFEfanblog.com will get to be on the Red Carpet at the premiere on Sunday!

It's my lucky day!

TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen said...

I will make sure to tweet often.. I wish you were coming.. I wish that everyone that wanted to be there could be :(

@Kelly- Will we be seeing you there on the red carpet??? If you think you hear someone yell your name... it'll be me, okay? LOL

Dangrdafne said...

I'll be in NY - which doesn't even seem real yet but it will be soon enough. Can't wait.

I wish you could be there too.

Congrats Kelly on the win and the red carpet!!

rpfangirljr said...

MAJOR CONGRATS KELLY!!! It's your week, day, month...

I amjealous, too. I live too far away from either coast to participate in anything fun.*sigh* We'll just all hang together. LoL

TwitardedMom said...

I'm a little jealous. Who am I kidding, haven't even talked the Mr into FORKS yet.

Just living vicariously thru those that can go.

UtterlyAbsurd Bella said...

Jealous.....that is all.

Wait...that's not all -
@TwitardedMom - I'm right there with you hun. Mr. UAB and I have already gotten into a huge fight when I brought up Forks so I wasn't even going to "go there" with the NYC trip. I'd like to stay married.....I think! LOL Just kidding!!!!

hotpants™ said...

I want to go, but it'll have to be next weekend or the one after. Suck!