Monday, April 11, 2011

There Is Only ONE Rob

Recent texting convo between Trixie and I:

Trixie: This is Ashely Greene's new boyfriend. Remind you of anyone?

Tess: LOL. Hmmmm...sex hair, ray bans, scruff...

Trixie: Hoodie. See we all are trying to find our own Rob.

Tess: Definitely. Silly girl. Doesn't she know there is only ONE Rob?

Trixie: Don't you think it would be MUCH worse to actually KNOW Rob and not be able to have him?

Tess: MUCH. I don't think I could stand it. It's better to love from afar.

Trixie: Very true. I think that was the undoing of Nikki Reed. To once have had him and then not. That's tragic.

Tess: So so tragic.

What are your thoughts? Is Ashley searching for her Rob?

Trixie & Tess
P.S.  Don't forget about our WFE Giveaway (click here)

7 comments:

TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen said...

I think we are all lucky to love him from afar. Although I would like one shot, Nikki got it so I don't feel totally bad for her.

Is Ashley searching for her Rob? Aren't we all?

Impulsive Addict said...

Who isn't searching for their own version of Rob? I mean, I am too and I'm happily (on most days) married!

Dangrdafne said...

I actually thought it was McDreamy in that photo LOL!! Oooops

MiMi said...

Ashley is all shades of messed up I think though. So I hear anyway. Whatever makes me feel better, ya know?

TongueTwied said...

I see a little Jumpstreet Depp in this guy. I do like his hair, reminds me of GQ Rob hair that I miss.

Who is he?

rpfangirljr said...

I'm not sure I could handle the one shot of loving Rob. The thought of losing him would make me sick all the time... Nikki Reed's undoing, definitely.

Demanda said...

Is Ashley EVER single?!? Didn't she just break up with Joe like a week ago?