Thursday, April 7, 2011

TNT's Interpretation of Katy Perry's 'E.T.'



Does anybody else switch the words "extra terrestrial" with vampire?

Anybody?

Trixie and I have unique minds.  Most things that people think are unrelated to Twilight we find a way to relate them.  It's a gift...or a sickness.  whatev.

When we listen to this song, our minds drift to Twilight and we're begging Edward to "infect us with his love and fill us with his poison"...tell me that you don't get vampire out of that? 

"You're so hypnotizing
Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel?
Your touch magnetizing
Feels like I am floating, leaves my body glowing

They say be afraid
You're not like the others, futuristic lover
Different DNA
They don't understand you"


She should have just made herself Bella and recreated the meadow scene.

We got your number, Katy.  We know that E.T. is really code for vampire. 

We saw the way you were looking at our boy last year at the Teen Choice Awards.


When you said...

"Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
Infect me with your love and
Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me
Wanna be a victim"
We think you really had this in mind...



Don't worry...we won't blow your cover.  Your vamp-lovin' secret is safe with us.

In the mean time, when we listen to the song, we'll be turning our thoughts toward this...





and this...




I just threw those last few in for grins...and other things.  achem.

I mean, come on.  A Rob pic spam is always appropriate.
Don't forget about the WFE Giveaway on yesterday's post!

Sempre,
Tess
Trixie & Tess

10 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

omg - it all makes total sense now.

MiMi said...

She needs to step off our man.
That is all.

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Good interpretation! And yes Rob pics always nice ;)

OneWarmMomma said...

Oh fu....dge me!!!! I love that man...just sayin.

Dangrdafne said...

Awwww the fake fang pictures are some of my favorite Rob pictures. He looks soo happy in those pictures.

I actually can't say I know the song but I will check it out when I get home.

MamaTink said...

Love me some Katy...but stick with your own man, chickie!!

TheonlyMrs(Kassie)Cullen said...

GREAT interpretation... I think you're on to something.

Jaymes805 said...

It all relates back to twilight!! Everythiiing! ;)

RobzSinger said...

that pic of Rob and Katy Perry is hilarious. thanks for the smile.

ps~ my daughter took in mini e today for V day at preschool. V for vampire.

xo

hotpants™ said...

I didn't think of it like that at all, but now... it's all I can think about. I'm not a huge Katy Perry fan, but I love, love, love this song. I turn it up and sing every time it comes on. It must be because it's secretly about vampires.