Monday, April 18, 2011

Water For Elephants NYC Premiere

Just wanted to do a little recap of the past 48ish hour whirlwind aka Water For Elephants NYC Premiere.

Now, granted I wasn't there in person, but thanks to the likes of @Mama_Cougar, @Dangrdafne, @17foreverlisa, @LivingWEdward, @MrsKassieCullen, and @robzsinger1 I was able to live vicariously through their twitpics, tweets, and OMG Rob moments.

I was *squeeeeeeeing*.  And hyperventilating.  And experiencing increased blood pressure.  And one small dizzy spell. And I was 1400 miles away. 

I can't imagine what it would have been like to be breathing the same air as Rob.  I've heard it can heal the sick and raise the dead...and bring on spontaneous orgasms...and combusts panties.

Fortunately, Mr. Tess has been gone all weekend (and all last week), so I was able to fangirl without restraints.  It was awesome.

(which also means I've been able to read fan fic without restraints.  totes awesome.  i'm onto Wallbanger, in case you were wondering.  i think I'll do a fan fic post soon...profess my undying love, and review the ones I've read so far.)

So, just in case you've been living under a rock this weekend...or you had real life stuff that kept you from seeing The Precious on the red carpet, I've compiled a little Red Carpet Review.

Here's some of my favorite pics from Twitter, most of them courtesy of the lovely ladies I previously mentioned, which by the way, you can click on their names and it'll take you to their Twitter page for more tweets and pics.
shoot me now.

Here's Popsugar.com live feed:


Rob looks so dapper in his blue suit...and sex hair.  Those close ups.  Gah.  kill me. 

Reese looks gorgeous as usual.  She's so adorable.

This made my heart super happy:

#Robsten moment.  *squeeeee*

Don't forget to set your DVRs and check TV listing for tons of Rob appearances this week!

It's gonna be a good one.  Lots of Rob = happy Tess.

4 days until all of us common folk get to see WFE and Rob on the big screen!  I've heard you need waterproof mascara. *sniff*  All of us book readers know that it's gonna be a sad one...but amazing. 

Who's going to a midnight viewing?
*raises hand*
Who's planning on fangirling like nobody's business and embarrassing all their friends who they coerced to come along so they wouldn't have to be a loser and watch it by themselves...probably even wearing a Rob Pattinson shirt...and something with an elephant on it??
*raises both hands*

Here's to a SPECTACULAR week!!

XOXO,
Tess

7 comments:

hotpants™ said...

Oh, the one on the bottom right...

Swoon!

I'm hoping to go this weekend, but I might not be able to go until the following week. It's ok though. I'll be seeing it soon enough.

Impulsive Addict said...

Hey...speaking of..do we have tickets yet? Do you want me to purchase them online?

Those are some hot pics and videos! I'll be watching him all week on all the different shows so I can have something to talk about with you on Thursday night! Late dinner too? Or just popcorn? I'm in planning mode. Well, not to YOUR extent of planning...

MiMi said...

Dayumn, those are close pictures!!!

Dangrdafne said...

Glad I could bring some happiness with my tweets. The other ladies definitely had the pictures to die for. I have a few but I will post them after I get through all the bad ones :) Just note that none of us got in the see the movie it was not part of the wristbands A
and note also I did not get a wristband - so I stood 5 rows of people back BUT I saw Rob and Reese and some others and that was good for me.

I actually really enjoyed meeting Sara Greun. She was wonderfully nice and very funny. I totally could see her hanging out with all of us and having a great time.

I am so glad I did this!!

UtterlyAbsurd Bella said...

I'm still swooning from this weekend! RL was just not working for me today, but I made it through and here I am.

I'm planning on going to see WFE at least once (maybe twice) this Friday with MrsKassieCullen, Robzsinger, Kris124, hisbella and whoever else wants to join us. Then off to see it again on Saturday with my sis. Another all Rob weekend!!!! I cannot wait to see it!!!!

rpfangirljr said...

Much like you, I live vicariously through others... It was all amazing and such an awesome whirlwind... Rob was mighty fine that night... But then, to me, he usually is so...

Oh, and that night Jackson joined Twitter... in case you all hadn't heard yet.

Can't wait for the fanfic post. I was reading Wallbanger, but it had gotten lost, so I am looking forward to reading it again. (Please link it in your post)

Brandy@YDK said...

i love his face.