Friday, May 13, 2011

Rob's Birthday Blog Train : Day 4 - Robmemories

Today on Robmusement's Birthday Blog Train, we're supposed to talk about our favorite memories...show Rob something we loved that he did this year.

Well, as a Rob fan, I have to say that this was a great year...

He gave us a stellar performance in Eclipse. 

Best Robward yet.

Filming of Breaking Dawn has offered hours of discussion and loads of anticipation for the next movie.


And THIS...


AND THIS...

Who knew one little pic could offer HOURS and HOURS of entertainment?

Thanks for taking the leap, Rob.

Water For Elephants is by far my favorite memory of the year...the filming, the press junkits, and the movie itself.
Nothing short of amazing...

Side note: Although I might have misbehaved in the theater while seeing it...but that doesn't mean I didn't LOVE it.  It wasn't my fault.  I blame it on The Captai...er Sailor.  Wanna read about it?  My IRL friend Impulsive sells me out on her blog...go HERE.

Next stop: Pattinson Post

♥Tess
Trixie & Tess

2 comments:

Smitten said...

You're right, it was a great year. Lots of great memories and pictures. And wonderful new friends *smooches*
xo

rpfangirljr said...

It was Robtastic!!! Sweet Sweet Sweet!!!