Thursday, June 23, 2011

I'm a Twibetween and Some Rob P0rn (for good measure)

Happy Thursday!  I think every day is a day to be celebrated, right?  I mean, we did wake up breathing this morning and Rob is still looking delicious as ever, so all-in-all, it's a going to be a good day.

PLUS, The super awesome chics at Twibetween let me be their Twibetween today!  You can read my answers to their questions HERE.  And if you're stopping by from there, I didn't want to disappoint you with a post from two weeks ago, so I specifically came over and threw up a post just for you.  You should feel special.

I think Rob is an appropriate way to celebrate any occasion...even a random Thursday or the day Twibetween pimps you on their blog.

So, let the Rob P0rn commence.

(hello, jaw p0rn. nice to see you)

I don't know about you guys, but I've been feasting daily on eye candy from the set of Cosmopolis.

Rob just looks so so yummy in his crisp white shirts, black pants, and shades.  Mmmmmm. I just wanna eat him with a spoon...or no utensils at all, yeah I'll go with my hands.

The man is sex-on-a-stick in a suit. Kills me *ded*.

Aren't him and Dean the body guard just cute?!

They make an adorable couple...I mean that in the bromance way, because of course I am Team Robsten all the way.

Which is why this picture pleases me to no end. 

Rob looks totally bored with that Sarah chic.

(**pictures from Celebuzz.com)
What have you girls been up to lately?  Are you looking forward to Cosmopolis?  Have you read the book?  Thoughts?

I'll be back tomorrow for a fan fic review post!  Hope you all have a great day!
♥Tess
Trixie & Tess

6 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

I ♥ Jacob.

Trixie and Tess said...

Skillz (aka @impulsiveaddict), if you don't want to be friends with me anymore, just tell me. I feel like you're trying to sabotage our friendship with your snarky comments, tweets, and texts lately.

First you called me a bitch this morning (which I secretly kinda like, don't tell no one)...I let that slide.

Then, you say you "♥ Jacob" on a post that was clearly written for the love of Rob.

Oh, and...what was that other thing...I can't remember right now, but I know you were mean to me again the other day.

I know friends aren't supposed to "keep score", but I'm watching you...and I'm onto your game.

You can't get rid of me that easily.

Now, get back over here and write something nice about Rob....say how pretty he is or how great his hair is...you know, the things I tell you when you get mad at me.

Impulsive Addict said...

Dear Slush,I hope that one day you will have Robs baby. Emma needs a playmate.

Is that better? I really just wanted some hate mail from your fans but it didn't work.

If you would be a better friend by returning texts, tweets, and phone calls (when I have a funny story to tell) then there would be no need for the B word!

You better straighten up by tmrw night!!

TongueTwied said...

Off to read these answers!
Happy Friday!

Dangrdafne said...

Great interview. It was nice getting to know you a little bit more :)

I am not reading Cosmopolis,I have heard too many times that it is not a good book. So I will just wait for the movie :)

Katie Elizabeth said...

Sexy, sexy man! I love men in suits... it just gets me every time ;)

xo katie elizabeth
ohheyylife.blogspot.com