Thursday, August 11, 2011

100 Monkeys Concert and Jackson Rathbone P0rn

As many of you know, I went to the 100 Monkeys concert with the lovely @JiffSimpson on Tuesday night! I popped my 100 Monkeys cherry...no longer a 100 Monkeys virgin.

Of course, we were totally on our best behavior. Ok, maybe not. But we had the BEST time! Right, Jiff? We had fun...didn't we?

We met some people, made some new Twitter friends and Jackson called me "doll"...probably the highlight of my night! Good thing Jiff made me get at the end of the line and sober up or I might not have even remembered our conversation. Thank you, Jiff! I owe you...oh, and thanks for talking me out of telling him about my BJ skillz. First drink in Forks is on me! ;)

So, you wanna hear about Jackson calling me doll? Ok, short and sweet. I was standing in line waiting to get some autographs (I wish I hadn't had those last two "Cherry Limeades"). I decided I needed a Wings on Fire t-shirt and a 100 Monkeys slap bracelet (I LOVE slap bracelets), so I handed the nice girl my debit card, but then I was close enough to Jackson that I was in a J-trance. Any of you who've seen/met him in person know what I'm talking about. I passed him my concert ticket and asked him for his autograph (reminding myself that Jiff told me the BJ discussion was the wrong way to go) and trying to keep my composure. I didn't want to go all fangirl on him. What I didn't realize was that the girl was trying to give me my card and receipt back...again, in a J-trance. So, he looked up at me, smiling, and said "there you go, doll"...and kinda winked. Yep, panty dropper.

Here's a few of my favorite pics from the concert:






 *bromance*
 What a freakin' cutie!!
 *money shot*

 *panty dropper*



It was a good night for this junkie.  Hope you all get a chance to go to a 100 Monkeys concert while they're touring!!  It was a super fun show and I walked away loving their music even more than I did before I went.

Have you been to a 100 Monkeys Concert?  Planning on going?  Tell me about it!
Trixie & Tess

9 comments:

CamiFaith said...

It was great meeting you!! :) Glad you had an awesome time!!

MrsKassieCullen said...

Sounds like you had an amazing time! I was keeping up with your pics and tweets :)

I was at the Chicago show and it was fabulous! And Ben G is now my boyfriend... you can read all about it here http://twilightjunkiesanonymous.blogspot.com/2011/07/100-monkeys.html

Jiff said...

I'm so glad I was there when you popped your Monkey cherry! I'm also glad you took my advice about no BJ talk! It was an amazing night and I am looking forward to taking you up on your drink offer in Forks!

17foreverlisa said...

Holy shit. Holy. Shit. You got some amazing pictures, girlie. The money shot? *DED*

He called you "doll" AND winked? Lucky, lucky, girl.

XO

LISA

17foreverlisa said...

PS: Your account is hilarious. I loved reading every word of it. You're putting me to shame, though. I saw him/them on July 7th and have yet to post. #FAIL

TongueTwied said...

WOW!!! You're a doll for sharing those pictures with us! Raised shirt is ... hot!!

What camera do you have?

The J trance is powerful! So glad you had a chance to experience it!

TwiWeasel said...

I've been staring at these pix (my fave is the back to back Bromance one), trying to come up with something witty to say, and all I can come up with is {{{sigh}}}}. What I wouldn't give to experience that J-trance...

@Lisa...thanks for the heads up! Love you hard.

rottymama said...

WOOT! Ya, BJ story might not have been good.

All of you introduce me to 100 Monkeys esp. 17Lisa & TwiredJen.

Then MrsKassieCullen invited me to join their Street Team.

Then James805 shared the link when they were playing in Nashville.

Now, I am going to their show on the 20th in Spokane. Twi_Lin is suppose to go too.

Initiation almost complete!

Hopefully I can get some pics and autographs too!

Dangrdafne said...

Gorgeous pictures!

I missed my chance for the concert. I had a ticket but it was the night before we left for Comic Con and there was no way I could get it all done in time and make the concert. My loss definitely but I have enjoyed reading everyone's accounts of their time at the concerts.

Glad you didn't go with the BJ story too. I love that he called you doll, that is very sweet.