Tuesday, September 13, 2011

#Forks2011 Countdown

Last year, about this time, I was absolutely devestated.  A bunch of REALLY cool people (aka Twitarded) who I had just met were planning this REALLY cool trip to a place I REALLY wanted to visit.  It just didn't seem fair.  Why couldn't I have found out about #FORKS2010 earlier...why couldn't I just drop everything and fly to Seattle...why couldn't I have my own pilgrimage to the Promise Land??  Why, why, why??  It felt like I was always living vicariously through people.

Well, that was last year.  Now, it's like Rob smiled down on me...and all of my Twilight stars lined up...and I rubbed the sparkle p33n and got like 3 vampire wishes or something...'cause I'm going this time.

I finally get to make the trek to the mecca...and it's only 15 days away!!!  15 days until Jiff and I hop on a jet plane.  15 days until we FINALLY get to meet @allthingsHHH in person...for realz...and then we'll be RL friends and force her to be Facebook friends with us.  15 days until I get to tackle hug @amandakmelby.  15 days until we're living it up in Seattle! That's like roughly 360 hours...it's 16 sleeps...only 2 more Mondays...not that I'm counting or anything.


I swear (sorta, ok not really) that I'm going to try to be on my best behavior good semi-good stay outta jail, but just in case, could we start a Pay Pal button for bail money? 

Don't forget that if you want a post card from Forks, all you have to do is email me your addy (jennykate77@gmail.com or trixieandtess@yahoo.com ) and I'll send you one while I'm there!

Love you guys like a pimp loves hoes.
~Tess
Trixie & Tess

9 comments:

double_dippin said...

You just wait, your going to be tacklehugged by so many twats, your heads going to POP off. Can't wait.

rottymama said...

YaY! I wanna hug too! See ya soon!!

Jiff said...

I get butterflies in mah tummy every time I think about it!! I can't seem to wrap my brain around the fact that it is REALLY happening and it is happening REALLY SOON!!! *jumpy claps and squeees*

MrsKassieCullen said...

Last years trip I had nothing going on so I was super bummed to not be going we did Faux Forks instead. This year I'm still bummed to not go, but since I'm now making actual money and can't get out of working I'm less bummed. If that makes sense. I hope you all have a blast in Forks, there are so many people that I'm dying to meet, but I guess I'll just settle for the online meetings :)

MiMi said...

Seriously, I don't think you could end up in Jail there if you TRIED. They're all asleep. LOL!!!

Impulsive Addict said...

Love the picture montage. Is that how you spell that word?

Anyway I'm ready for this month to be over so I can see mah girls. I miss my hoes.

Dangrdafne said...

You are sooo freakin' cute I can't stand it. I can't wait to meet you!!!!

TheRugbymom said...

I can't wait!

But @MrsKassieCullen, I thought FauxForks was just awesome too! I wish we could do something like that around here, but I'm too lazy to get off my ass.

TwitardedMom said...

I'm right with you. Last year was bummed about not going. This year I'm EXCITED and counting the days!!!