Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Twilight Tuesdays

Summit is doing us a kindness and they are going to re-release Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse one night each during the month of November!  They will play in theaters across the country starting on November 1st, with added bonus features such as; behind the scenes footage, comic con footage, and interviews with the cast!!


I'm kinda stoked for the Twilight Tuesday events. It's been a long time since I saw Twilight at the theaters (6 times). Almost 3 years ago...where has the time gone?

Oh, right. Fangirling. Obsessing. Drooling over The Precious.

Time well spent, if you ask me.

I don't know about you, but I'm not ready for this ride to be over...I'd sign up for another 3 years.

Where do I re-enlist?

Check your local theaters (through Fandango, possibly) and see if they are playing at a theater near you!

TwilightMoms.com has all the details. (click here)
Trixie & Tess

5 comments:

MiMi said...

This makes me SQUEEEEEEEE!!!! for reals. I wanna go and watch them ALL again!

smer bear said...

this makes me very excited!!! I'm like you, I don't want this ride to be over either. At least we'll always have the real life forks and crazy shenanigans in washington for ever :D

hotpants™ said...

Oh, I just love love love them all so much. Our tickets are purchased. The matching shirts are up next. *squeals*

Jodie said...

Hi!!! Confessions from an Impulsive Addict told me about your blog!! I'm a huge Twilight fan!! I can't have enough friends who loves Twilight!! :)

http://jodie-rae.blogspot.com/

Ly said...

I can't say I love Twilight. I tried watching the first movie and just couldn't see another lol. I do agree those the story is lovely I just don't like the movie.

http://www.lyzhang.com