Friday, February 3, 2012

Just Because I'm Not Here Doesn't Mean I Don't Love You...OR Rob.

I'm making a conscious attempt to come back to blogging.  I miss it SOOOOO much and I miss interacting with everyone.  I've posted a couple of times over on my personal blog this week, so I thought it was time to post a little sumthin' sumthin' over here.

Although, I've been MIA for a few months, it doesn't mean I don't love you guys...or Rob...or Twilight.  If we follow each other on Twitter (which I hope we do), you know that my love still stands. 

Back in October, my big boss, The Gray-Heard Fox, made our whole office switch over to one gigantic server.  As an increased safety measure, he had some new software installed that essentially can track when you're on the Internet and WHERE you're at while you're there.  SUCKS.  Big stinky hairy balls.  I have always done the majority of my blogging from work, so this newly installed "Internet babysitting" put a kink in my schedule.

However, it just makes me TOO sad to stop by this blog or my personal one and feel like I've abandoned them.  If you're a blogger, you know that your blog feels like your personal space...kinda like you're "baby".  You start them and nurture them and watch them grow.  Sorta.  So, I'm going to try to blog more frequently...at least occasionally.

Who's stoked for BD1 on DVD/Blu-Ray next Friday?!?!  WHUT?! WHUT?!  I can BELIEVE that Summit is giving us the DVD already.  What has come over them?  They're never this nice to us.  I'm feeling suspicious.  But I'll take what they give me.  I'm still pissed that there are no reported "commen-tree" on the extras.  That is what MADE the Eclipse DVD.  I've watched it more than the movie.

So, where are you buying your DVD/Blu-Ray?  What's the extra and/or freebie you're wanting the most?

Jiff and I are heading over to Hastings for our Blu-Ray and we're getting some cute BD1 luggage tags!  Then we're probably buying our DVD from Wal-Mart for their Wedding Dress cover...and I think I heard you get a poster or something like that. 


You can check out BreakingDawn-TheMovie.com to find a midnight release party closest to you!

Love you guys like a back-alley whore loves crack.
~JK
Trixie & Tess

9 comments:

Jiff said...

You are a blogging machine this week! Can't wait for next weekend! We'll both have to blog about it!

MiMi said...

Man! You are taking giant leaps...you might need to slow down! ;)

Kir Gallo said...

Welcome back. Missed you! I found you on twitter!

Twired Jen said...

Yeah, I missed you too! And I feel the same. My blogging has been sparse. I can't believe I used to do it everyday. Much like you, it doesn't mean I'm not passionate about it, or don't love Rob, I just have been really busy and frankly there isn't a ton of Twi news right now.

xo J

TwitardedMom said...

Welcome back!!! Great to hear from you.

MrsKassieCullen said...

Glad your back to posting. I'm trying to get back into it more too.

I'm upset at the lack of merch in the stores around here. Summit is really dropping the ball on the big money to be made off of selling BD 1 AND BD 2 merch.

I still haven't decided which copy to get. I might just go all out and buy the dress copy and a regular one too :)

hotpants™ said...

I won't rush out at midnight like I did for Twilight, but I'll be buying it on my lunch break the day of its release. I saw it twice in the theater, but I'll be happy to have my very own copy to stare at. :)

Dangrdafne said...

DangrMomma bought me the Walmart wedding dress DVD and I will head to Target with DangrDonna and Living With Edward on Friday night for the Special Edition DVD from them.

Nice to hear your "voice".

UtterlyAbsurd Bella said...

Oh man Jen! I'm so glad I'm not the only one! RL is giving me a good ass kickin' these days - so blogging has just taken a back seat. I'm with you though, will try to make an effort. Good to see you back. We know you still love us....we love you too! :)
xo
UAB